bling


Saturday, August 6, 2011

walao~ walao~

Walao walao~!!! 
Thanks for miss me ♥ ---> Charlotteeeeeeee blog~ click me



hi~ simply blog something. If not alot dust here liao~
yao chu trip lar me.....the 2nd business trip of my life..
Currently base at Sri lanka, side by the Indian Ocean ~!!! Ya....alot An Ne Ne and I am the Bak Sut Gong Zu here~ yeah~yeah~ xD.


Weather is hot?? okok loh....hot like msia
Very danger?? erm......okok loh, seem like quite peaceful~
Food alot spicy?? Still ok loh~ What have to highlight Is--->  the food always come with big big portion~!!!

I am stay at Jaic Hilton appartment.....HILTON??? walooooooooooooo~~~!!! 


I miss the first trip....at hanoi binh minh hotel wif kaccy.


very sorry...there is no photo for my trip. I am kinda stupid and playing wasted, cos nvr think to take any photo leh~ Jst call me stupid =P

Studi ---> Thank you ( Hindi language I learnt...easier to remember, cos it make me think of "stupiak"~ XD)




capture by AiLing during facebook skype

2 comments: