bling


Friday, February 17, 2012

Surgery

16th Feb 2012 - I had a surgery.......for cabut wisdom tooth!! xD
After make the appointment, I was so excited!!! Haha...and purposely go fooling my fren.
I told them: I.........going to have a surgery, please pray for me~ =P
Lolz...not good to kidding like that, but..........fun nia~ Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


So like tat jau wuat jor few wishes for my coming surgery - Cabut wisdom tooth.
I choose a specialist to do this operation - NG Oral-Facial & Dental Specialist Clinic at kelana jaya.

I thought tat I am enough brave to visit dentist. I never scare for cabut or filling tooth.
Jst like 1 of my lifetime records, cabut 4 teeth sekaligus for braces.
===> Warrior of Extraction


But this time I got feel want to sok sah,
feel like wanna to go home while the time i sitting there wait for it. I scare~~ ><

My heart bi bok bi bok till the sound quite kuat nia~ Very gan jiong....no more excited jor!!
Dr show me the X-ray and then tell that, we need to do a small operation for u. Don't worry...is jst a very small operation...he is smiling~ =)
The nurse also patted on my shoulder, try to appease me, ask me don't so worry about tat. (The nurse quite leng lui~ =D)

Operation start!
I wearing the sunglasses....closed the eyes.
Sometime open to kap kap the dentist. (Haha...i am curious what he going to do mah~ not bintai, OK~)
Waseh....cabut wisdom tooth really is a big deal loh~
Use those "ka chang" jst like repair a machine or car...Ki Ling Ka Lang
and I believe i was see wrong or is illusion....why the tool that he taking is jst like a spannar?
spannar! Spannar! Spannar!!!!!!!!!!!! (is tat really jst a small operation...Dr~ >.<)


Ok lar....that is mayb i too gan jiong....illusion plus imagination ~
yiiiiiiiiiiiii......yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....yiiiiiiiiiii....... Ki Ling Ka Lang....Ki Ling Ka Lang.........(The operation is in progress.)

At last, I saw he is sewing~ sew...sew...sew~
Finally done!! Gao dim le..... This operation taken about 30 minutes~
Feel nothing...because numbing.
After that....it is pain~!! Hard to open mouth, hard to eat....no brush teeth for the first night and second day morning.. (yee....dirty!! xD)
K...thats is my first experience of cabut wisdom tooth!
The end.


被切成小块小块了. 手术成功!



Nxt nxt week back to clinic 拆线. 
(拆线 - remove the stitches) Learn it!!! My english really jiak sai de~ Ga yao!!!




2 comments: