bling


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sweet * Warm* I LIKE*

I dont like becos i hate it!!! But i always did it...face it...!! TMD~!!!!
It is so sweet when got someone always beside with u...
go out till late late then wait for bath...and talk about wat was happen on the dating jst nw~
Sibeh tired but still lying on the bed, off the light...pillow talk....!! SWeEt
Another night...we go down, sat beside the swimming pool,
see the night view and chit chatting.... i feel WaRM
Becos, friend talk wif heart to heart, really touch!!
Long time i nvr meet tis feeling....Friend~
Do something let me feel warm, let me feel the friendship... T____T

I Love~ I Like~ wat can do???
I sad for ur attitude...!! haiz....anyway, fren forever~ i wont mind anymore!!
I feel happy to wat you and you did for me!! ^^
Unforgettable for how wet we are, how yeng we are walking under the rain, is Heavy Rain!!...WetLikeHell

kla...was a nice weekend spent with fang and shan!! Thanks a lot~ MuacKkksss

3 comments:

  1. WaoH...Waoh..Waoh...really hv a unforgettable weekend...i feel like went to ur house holiday...how about the flower we gift it to u? still alive or not..
    hey gal, we not walking under the rain..is running under the heavy rain...lucky we r not fall in sick..feel free go up to ur place hv a holiday again..n fast fast come bek to meet up oso...cheer up fren..frendship 4ever^^ S.M.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx...i think still alive in the heaven gua~ =D
    enla, got the feeling like we stay 2gether at outside, no parent, no king control!! feel free then come again~~ SMS forever!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya...and dun forget shan on leave becoz of u, n i'm resign becoz of u..to attend ur convo..wahaha^^ let me accumulate my leave then can go again..haha..

    ReplyDelete