bling


Thursday, December 2, 2010

We dai gor lui lurrr~





First time step in to ur "dei tao" ---->> SP!! yeah...finally did it!! I was say wanna go since we study life till nw working life.. lolx, Yeah...finally~!!

Stay 2gether for 4 years....
From not so ngam become ngam....from normal fren, become close fren!! From student....until nw we separate start to step into working life~ and we have alot alot nice memories!!
I like when we meet, we can have non stop chatting...bilibala bilibala
I like we both also ba ba blur blur.... LIFE mah, so formal for wat leh??
I like got fren sot sot wif me....did stupid wif me~
I like last time we always watch drama and movie b4 sleep....
I like after shopping reach home.....we trying the clothes which we bought~
I like we cry 2gether when sharing....
And I like we both also LIKE Skating~!! 

Separate and starting our new life, since finally we finish the 4 years studies...
Even thought but friendship forever there.....All the best to you!! My Ex-Roomate + classmate !!



 ....................... got question, why i cant rotate the photo de???

6 comments:

  1. wei...y cant rotate de??..
    i think u have to rotate first then only upload ba....
    hey..friendship forever ah...
    i really miss the time we r together..
    do wat also together...lol>.<
    "that thing" come also together...lol...
    keke....
    i really do appreciate it...
    love u....muacks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rotate jor only upload de...dont know why still like this!! but nvm~ we still look nice..lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...thanks for "bei min", si gong!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make me turn my head and see your photo... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. AL~~ IMY !! haha, me too.....read 到头歪歪!! ^^

    ReplyDelete