bling


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Im getting old....T^T

Old jor lar....old jor lar.....I view my old photo!! Im getting old....OMG~!!!!!!!



my face chubby cubby de loh....6 month ago~

够力 chubby...!! I Miss tis xiu moi moi so much T___T
This conside ok slim, but 无精神!

Recently of me: Tis got 恐怖美....牙齿好像要咬人+穿白衣!! but i like got mature feel XD




Last night gathering.....haha!! I got relax and enjoy wif them!! can talk wat i wan to talk but no need to think so much and care so much....really enjoy to talk fun talk chock wif fren~ ^^

and another sad thing is....
Arhhhh~~~~ my tuo hai missing jor!!! Dim gai...dim gai...DiM gAi arhhhhh!!!!!
Follow jor me 4, 5 years liao....my purple slipper leh~~ where u go liaooo!!! Cry sei me loh.... T^T


The last one....I like tis pic so so muchhhh!! ^^

2 comments:

  1. wei really slim jor wor~ and really got the mature feeling there~ hahaha ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...the mature is come from me no more chubby face and look chan jor!! ><

    ReplyDelete