bling


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Move blog move house

Yeap ~
I had change my blogspot link.....there is no more arashi629! Nw is matdoublog...haha!! XD

Why wan to change...?!?!
becos................................................................feel wan to change!! 吹咩?!


Recently ngap dao some teenage blog....they so young so 潮 so dak yi....haha!!
They make me recall the last time of my feeling ---> lost to make decision of choose course.
I had use my 过来人 opinion to gv some comment...gou lik 38!! XD

Last time, even ady start college life...the mouth and mind still complain nonstop and upset everytime about: wrong Course la!! Wrong Course lar!! Not interested pun...~!!! bla bla bla thousand million of non stop unsatisfied complain....very annoyed!! lolx....useless me cos I do not do any changes for myself, but salute to myself becos I still able to life wif smile and happy happy~ ^^ 
Everything also got 2 side of view geh....the main point of my life is must keep happy and stay fun!!!

今天以为自己会痛死掉。。。!醒来后,感觉世界真美妙....哈哈!
找房间也顺意多.....他们都争着要我咧 ......哎~
明天作决定!我。。。。。。就快搬家啦啦啦啦~

2 comments:

  1. o甘顺滩俾你揾到?恭喜喔~
    得闲call我出o黎饮茶。
    我响o黎度好闷。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 爽快咧~ 俾埋租tim....随时搬得!咁得闲call你饮茶啦~!!

    ReplyDelete