tonite feel wan to OT !!!!! OT for surf net gao gao~~ wakakaka......
My house~ my new house..new room!! ^^
My sis take off her braces.....so nice!! When is my turn??
But.....wear liao 7 month and 12 days, feel hmm xie dak to take it off~
and if so fast take off....abit sid dei eh~ 7k woh, jst wear a while meh!! Erm....hard to imagine the day come~ Dunno I still alive or nt....XD
B4 tat....I wanna be fairness!!!! I wanna slim slim~!!! Slim my arm...slim my dai bei...!! and make my face fat fat dei~~
No why.....becos i wanna face jiong bok bok but chin sharp sharp!!
Erm......blog recently something special geh....Got!!
MeiYun calling.........
She: Wei.....where r u?
Me: Home.
She: Im so boring....!!! I feel wanna go out...... (Friday jst heard she say wanna hav a good study revision, dun wanna get disturb)
Me: How about ur revision??
She: Not yet start.
(friday tat fake MeiYun.....talk those thing totally not suppose come out from her mouth....finally the Right MeiYun is back right now~)
She: So we go movie loh.....go watch mang lam guan sei dui!!
Me: How we go?
She: Go ur place One U there watch loh....but 11 something movie, 1u got wat place to shop for let us wait for the time?
Me: seem like no lak.....hehe. Or others place leh?
She: Erm....Pavillion??
Me: but time seem so late liao.....how about 2moro?
She: Ok wat....I also wanna shopping.
Me: yeah!! yeah!! Me too...
She: But 2moro is sunday....alot ppl de. I hate to go out at weekend....!!
Me: Yaloh...weekend quite packed de. Then I go ur place loh.....I miss setapak~
She: ok!
Me: But hor....tis week bac hometown, need to spare some money, cant take cab go ur there, cos costly eh~ and night liao abit scary~
She: yaloh....I also scare leh.
Me: hmmmm......
She: hmmmmm...........
end up.....we also dint come out and no any plan for the nxt day between me and mei yun. What for the call and what for we discuss so long in the call.
I like to note down some.......pointless thing!! XD
wei..room 7 nice la...
ReplyDeletei like it..^^
summore quite big, felt like got bigger than B233 tat room eh~ Fast fast come sleep one two days lar!! ^^
ReplyDeletei also want to sleep your room.
ReplyDeletecome then...lolx
ReplyDelete