nt able to call or answer call, and of course sms also cant..........
seem like unlucky but not really at all, cos i used to it~ i got alot experienced to faced to such "nt enough good" thing happen on me...ngek!! ngek!!
hehe.....u tot u spoil jor then must buy new de meh!! u tot u broke down, cant function then i cant use de meh!!
HAHAHAHA!! Lei tai tei xiu ngo lakkkk!!!!
I can sms and make a call right nw.....!!! I got the skill liao~
Knock yi knock....pressing with hardly on the correct place on phone, then u still can function well.....ngek ngek!! 奈的我咩何啊......Muahahaha!!! 我未黑得晒geh...仲撑得住~
hmm....really wish to get a pretty phone rather than such square square nooby phone....sien look!! =.=
if msia got tis phone i sure buy it!!!!!
I know i know.....nt nkem arh mah!!
I very fu qian one~ I like pretty phone....i like got the light shining shining leng leng colourful one~!!
Lollipop 2 KV700 violet arhhhhh~~~ Why msia dont hav.....!! I wan to migrate to korea liao....becos of the phone... XP (hehe....say say jek)



I also see this before~ like the outlook!!! But is normal lollipop lah~ we go korea shopping lah! hehehe
ReplyDeletehaha...sure mou?!! go korea shopping ^^
ReplyDeletewei..this phone got in msia ma...lolipop...
ReplyDeletebut i think they change it d de la...not as pretty as this 1..but called lolipop as well..Lolz..^^
got...msia got lollipop 1 but no lollipop 2~
ReplyDelete