Man ni, you won.. where is my present
You win again.. but this time you get the present for my non presence..
No one win.. all lose someone.. we need to learn to appreciate one another while they are still around.. I hope I am good to you.. when you are around..
I want you back.. you are my wife in my story despite all others saying
Only one answer all along now I have to repick the winner of my heart..
I choose u be my lover, don’t leave me alone anymore
Man ni, you won.. where is my present
ReplyDeleteYou win again.. but this time you get the present for my non presence..
ReplyDeleteNo one win.. all lose someone.. we need to learn to appreciate one another while they are still around.. I hope I am good to you.. when you are around..
ReplyDeleteI want you back.. you are my wife in my story despite all others saying
ReplyDeleteOnly one answer all along now I have to repick the winner of my heart..
ReplyDeleteI choose u be my lover, don’t leave me alone anymore
ReplyDelete