Finally all matter is over but I cannot find you, please contact me Meng.moon@gmail.com or 01116660629, I also don’t know what to do, I just wish to see you everyday
I want to update.. don’t follow your heart any more.. the heart is mine.. once u finish repairing send it back to me.. mine is empty now.. the rose no more.. if u decided send me a hint..
Don’t care anymore.. I remember you married to me.. I am still the same as last time.. fail to change anything.. I will do nothing and wait you come find me..
Just follow your heart. No matter what happen, never give up. Smile will always cheer you up :)
ReplyDeleteFinally all matter is over but I cannot find you, please contact me Meng.moon@gmail.com or 01116660629, I also don’t know what to do, I just wish to see you everyday
ReplyDeleteI want to update.. don’t follow your heart any more.. the heart is mine.. once u finish repairing send it back to me.. mine is empty now.. the rose no more.. if u decided send me a hint..
ReplyDeleteYou already in a good relationship.. thank you for letting me know..
ReplyDeleteI have no choice but to follow god’s plan
ReplyDeleteMan ni, u win again but is the last time.. don’t fight with family.. I am not worth it.. live well and prosper.. I will be ok in the end
DeleteOi you are my sister… why I confused so many years.. omg call u when u out again
ReplyDeleteDon’t care anymore.. I remember you married to me.. I am still the same as last time.. fail to change anything.. I will do nothing and wait you come find me..
ReplyDeleteMaybe you passed away already, hide until no way to find out where are you.. why like to play hide and seek..
ReplyDelete